Prefabricated line from India to the Russian Federation
We are one of the first to assess the growth potential of Russian – Indian external
economic relations. To this end, in 2016 we opened a Representative Office in New Delhi and consolidation points in Mundra and Mumbai. There are many ports in India, but it is the two abovementioned ones that are traditionally engaged in external trade cargo. From the factories to the ports goods as a rule are delivered already issued for export in containers by rail.
Why WE are better than others?
● We can accept orders for any freight shipments on FCA / EXW terms throughout India.
● Local employees of our representative office will quickly solve any problems with Indian
suppliers and participants in the supply chain.
● The cost of freight for FTL is traditionally lower with us than with competitors.
● LCL consolidation is carried out in our warehouses in Mundra and Mumbai.
● The cargo arrives in Klaipeda, the next day it is delivered to our customs warehouse in
Vilnius by rail and is delivered to the final recipients not only in Russia, but also in all EU
countries and the former USSR.
● We can deliver goods via any Baltic port, or via Novorossiysk.
● As a dessert for the main course, we will provide low-cost and professional assistance in customs clearance of the arriving cargo (except for the ports of St. Petersburg).